Thursday, April 07, 2022

Final Exam

***GOAL:  to organize, gather, and caption pictures/ memories. 

200 points for the project

100 points for the script

250 points for video log

50 points for the contract

total points: 600

__________________________________________________________

contract:

YOU MUST SIGN AND TURN IN A FINAL EXAM CONTRACT: LINK BELOW:

DUE TO GOOGLE CLASSROOM BY MONDAY, 4/11


WORDING FROM CONTRACT: 
I agree to work on my projects on the days indicated above. I will create a folder and name it : FINAL EXAM.  I will create an Adobe Premiere Pro Project and name it:  FINAL.  I realize that Mrs. Christian will check my folders every Wednesday and grade my progress. (scripts, storyboards, video log, photos, videos, etc.) If I fail to work on my projects, I understand that my grade will be drastically reduced. Also, I realize that I am required to keep and  turn in my video log for my final exam.  This is a working document that will not be finalized until the end of my project. I will continue to change and update my project.

Also, I will check the blog daily to see any additions, requirements or updates for both projects. I will follow all project requirements indicated on the blog.



SCRIPT AND VIDEO/ PICTURE LOG Requirements:

1. Students are required to turn in a working video log. This is like a script. You will outline each chapter and provide written details of any specifics that will be in the video. You will select audio and indicate song times....ex. 0:00-20 seconds. (Also, include highlighted lyrics for this section of the music) Every Wednesday BEGINNING WEDENSDAY, 4/13 TO GOOGLE CLASSROOM

2. Create your log in script form: Video/ audio/ details (Logs will be turned in every Friday)

VIDEO LOG:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13hMcp4tkrzCL5GYPLG6sSbpr4zL_O3r1/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=115237694256539959089&rtpof=true&sd=true

3. Each chapter must have purpose

-The final exam must be exported before your final exam period ends.
-I will be in my classroom every day until 3:00 and I am here every Monday until 4:00
**You will need extra time, so please take advantage of this early start.
**We only have one scanner, you may scan at home and bring photos in on disc.
**Please see me before converting video that is not digital
______________________________________

SCRIPT:  DUE BY 4/13 TO GOOGLE CLASSROOM
________________

FINAL EXAM REQUIREMENTS: FIRST DRAFT DUE BY 4/13 GOOGLE CLASSROOM

___________________________________________________________
INSTRUCTIONS:
I. Read the direction

1. Students will create an Adobe PRO PROJECT  entitled "All About Me"  where you can showcase 3 chapters/ favorite parts of your lives.(You may insert your name in place of the "ME")

The video must be at least 4 minutes

You will be featuring three chapters of your life.
EXAMPLE: Main title:  All About Mrs. Theresa Christian
3 Chapters/ Subsections: A. My Family
                                           B. My Friends
                                           C. My Dog Velcro

(You may use any subsection/ chapter as long as it is Mrs. Christian rated.  

Possible Topic Ideas:  My Freshman Year;  This Year; Growing Up; My Baby Pics;  When I was younger:  Elementary school; My hobbies; ME; My best selfies; My favorite way to spend time; My favorite foods; The way I spend my days; My pets; the possibilities are endless)

2. Students will select a theme that will be carried out throughout the PowerPoint
VIDEO REQUIREMENTS
3. 
a. Titles and captions are required throughout the project 
b. at least 2 voice overs
c. transitions
d. Titles:
-A title at  the beginning
-A title before each chapter that includes the chapter name
-A closing title
4. Students should create a video that includes at least 50% Videos and/ Pictures af
5. Chapters must include pics and captions/ lower thirds

- 1 Closing title
*The closing slide must conclude your project.  You should write a short statement that sums up this project.  (A short concluding paragraph).


**Final exam must be exported into a folder entitled " FINAL"
***ANY VIDEO NOT EXPORTED WILL RECEIVE A 75 POINT DEDUCTION.....IT WILL
NOT PASS!!
*ALL LYRICS MUST BE APPROVED BEFORE SONGS ARE PLACED INTO EITHER PROJECT

No comments: