Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Final Check List

Final Exam Check List:
The following items must be turned in to Mrs. Christian. Please make sure that you have your own copies of the following information: (This is required to receive full credit)
1. Script/ Outline of three chapters – Indicate any titles, tutorials, transitions, special effects
2. List of music
3. Exported Version
-The final exam must be in your JOURNALISM FOLDER
-Please make a folder entitled: EXPORT
-Place the export in this folder

4. All videos must be turned in by the end of the final exam period on
Underclassmen: Thursday, June 2, 2011
Seniors: Wednesday, June 1, 2011

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth Perkins
Pd.# 5
Final Exam Check List
For my project I've decided to put Quotes in the movie! The Quotes are going to be titles. I have about five or six of these titles!
I also have four tutorials in my movie! There are a lot of transitions in there as well!
I will be making a powerpoint presentation of my timeline to show the class. This timeline will show the class the three chapters: Family, Friends, Perkie Photography!